The national award winning jewellery valuation service.
We offer expert jewellery valuations to private clients and the jewellery trade throughout the Devon, Cornwall, Somerset and Dorset regions and particularly the Devon South Hams area. If you wish to book a visit or make an office booking click Book Online
A visiting service is available so an appraisal can be completed in your own home, with the minimum of fuss.
From our office in Exeter, Devon we provide a same-day, and when appropriate, while-you-watch service by appointment. We also offer our valuation service via our network of associated retail jewellers in the surrounding counties.
Your jewellery will be described in great detail and, using our knowledge and experience, an impressive document will be produced containing all the information you need for insurance replacement, probate settlement, family division (divorce procedings), private sale and other family matters.
- We value all types of precious jewellery.
- A complimentary, in office, half hour consultation is available without obligation to proceed any further.
- Shopping to do? Leave the items to be picked up later or pick up on another day.
- Our fees are based on the number of items not the value and we quote in advance, so you will know exactly what the cost will be.
- A fully equipped gemstone testing facility.
NAJ's Institute of Registered Valuers 'David Wilkins Award' winner.
Michael has been awarded the Institute of Registered Valuers top accolade, the 'David Wilkins Award' for the second time. This recognition is given to the Jewellery Valuer, who in the opinion of their peers and the Management Committee of the IRV".... has demonstrated outstanding skill, dedication or service in respect of jewellery appraisal and valuation." This is the first time the award has been made to any valuer twice.
To verify our credentials and experience, please click on the Institute of Registered Valuers or the Association of Independent Jewellery Valuers logo below.