The national award winning jewellery valuation service.
We offer expert jewellery valuations (including watches, diamonds and gemstones) to private clients and members of the jewellery trade throughout the Devon and South Hams area.
Our office is based in Exeter, Devon where we provide a same-day, and when appropriate, while-you-watch service by appointment. We also offer our valuation service via our network of associated retail jewellers in various cities in the surrounding counties.
Your jewellery will be described in great detail and, using our knowledge and experience, an impressive document is produced containing all the information you need for insurance replacement, probate settlement, divorce settlement, private sale and other family matters.
- We value all types of precious jewellery.
- A complimentary half hour consultation is available without obligation to proceed any further.
- Shopping to do? Leave the items to be picked up later or pick up on another day.
- Our fees are based on the number of items not the value and we quote in advance.
- A fully equipped gemstone testing facility.
NAG's Institute of Registered Valuers 'David Wilkins Award' winner 2011-12.
Michael was awarded the Institute of Registered Valuers top accolade, the 'David Wilkins Award'. This recognition is given to the Jewellery Valuer, who in the opinion of their peers and the Management Committee of the IRV".... has demonstrated outstanding skill, dedication or service in respect of jewellery appraisal and valuation."
To verify our credentials and experience, please click on the Institute of Registered Valuers or the Association of Independent Jewellery Valuers logo below.